Electrical Services in Rhinelander, WI
When you have an electrical issue at your house, it’s essential to have it inspected and repaired by a trained professional. Trying to perform electrical repairs or installations on your own can be very dangerous – for yourself and your household. If you need appointments in Rhinelander, WI, call our trusted technicians at ICT Electric. We guarantee satisfaction!
Do you need to replace or update your outlets? Contact us for electrical outlet repairs and replacements.
We offer the following electrical services:
- Electrical Repair & Troubleshooting
- Code Compliance Repairs
- Child Proof Outlets
- Dedicated Computer Circuits
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Electrical Panel Repair & Replacement
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Light Switches & Dimmers
- Indoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Outdoor Lighting
- LED Lighting Installation & Retrofit
- Holiday Lighting
- Whole House Generator Services
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Whole House Surge Protector
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Electrical Safety Inspection
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
What to Expect During an Electrical Troubleshooting Appointment
Do you notice some lights flickering, or occasional power surges? You might dismiss these as no big deal, especially if they don’t happen that often, but it could also indicate a problem. Because of this, it’s important to have an electrical contractor troubleshoot your electrical system on a regular basis.
When the contractor arrives, you can expect him or her to perform the following tasks:
- Inspect flickering lights to determine if it’s due to a poor connection or something larger.
- Check malfunctioning outlets.
- Examine breakers that trip frequently to determine the root cause of the problem.
- Inspect burned-out light bulbs to make sure you’re using bulbs of the correct wattage.
Scheduling electrical troubleshooting services can help you avoid any potential safety issues in your home.
Signs Your Wiring Needs Repairs
You likely don’t think a lot about the wiring in your home – after all, it’s hidden behind walls and in the ceiling, so it can be out-of-sight-out-of-mind. But when your wiring malfunctions you need professional help as soon as possible to avoid a dangerous situation in your home. If you notice these issues with your wiring, you should book an appointment with a licensed electrical contractor right away:
- Your circuit breaker is tripping frequently. This can signal a more serious issue with your electrical system.
- Flickering, buzzing, or dimming lights. This can indicate your wiring system needs to be updated to handle the demand.
- Frayed wiring. Damaged wiring can be a fire hazard and should therefore be inspected by a professional immediately.
- Warm or vibrating outlets. Feeling heat or vibrations in your walls near an outlet can signal an issue with your wiring.
- Burning smell. If you notice an odd odor or a burning smell, call a professional to inspect the wiring as it can lead to a potentially dangerous situation.
Are your circuit breakers tripping frequently? Call us immediately for electrical panel repair and replacement services.
Ways To Light a Room with Ambient Lighting
The lighting you put in your house does more than just provide light. It can also create a mood. Ambient lighting — sometimes referred to as mood lighting — can create a relaxing and calming atmosphere in your home.
The following types of lights can create ambient lighting:
Exterior Electrical Inspection
Electrical Wiring for Basement.
Repair Receptacles not working near main entrance.
Diagnose, Repair and/or Replace lights above bar. Customer: "3 lights above the bar will not work and some other lights are flickering, exit sign installed with the dual security lights"
Customer knocking out wall to expand closet in Master Bedroom to den in basement. While doing so, left wires exposed. Move switches and outlets to new location
When you need electrical repairs and replacements in your home, leave the work to trained and experienced professionals. Call ICT Electric at 715-432-1415 for appointments in Oneida County. We promise to arrive on time.