Pool and Hot Tub Wiring in Rhinelander, WI
Whether you want to relax in your pool in the summer or warm up in the hot tub on a cold fall night, it’s important to make sure your unit is safe by having the wiring installed and repaired by a professional. To have your pool or hot tub wiring inspected by a pro, call our trusted technicians at ICT Electric for services in Rhinelander, WI.
Protect your electronics by installing a whole-house surge protector in your house. Call us for services in Rhinelander, WI.
Common Hot Tub Wiring Issues
Your hot tub can experience occasional issues with its wiring. Some common problems our electricians experience in the Rhinelander, WI area include:
- Wiring short: This can occur when two wires that aren’t supposed to be touching are. This can also happen when a hot wire touches a ground wire. These lead to power surges and can cause your breaker to trip.
- Burned wires: This can be the result of a short in the wiring, old wiring, or hot components. An electrician may look into the breaker box to check for wires with melted insulation or burned spots.
- Loose connectors: If wiring connections become loose the electrical circuit can be interrupted and can cause the GFCI breaker to trip. An electrician can inspect the connections and repair them as needed.
Call ICT Electric for appointments in Oneida County.
Benefits of Installing Pool Accent Lights
Are you trying to decide if you need to install pool accent lights around your yard? These can be very beneficial and can provide protection for your family. Adding lights around the pool can help prevent potential accidents and can even help people avoid falling in the pool.
You can also use the lights as decor. The lights can put focus on features around your pool and yard to enhance the ambiance of the area. You can shine lights on waterfalls, water features, and other elements around the space.
Some types of accent lights that can work well in or around a pool can include floodlights, torchiere lamps, and wall sconces.
Don’t lose power during the next blackout. Learn about our whole-house generator services.
Advantages of Pool Security Lights
Pools pose a lot of dangers. If the area is not well-lit, people can trip and fall into the pool. Security lights can help prevent these accidents.
Hire a technician to place these in high-risk areas like on stairs and along pool edges. This can make the areas more visible to deter intruders and keep your family and visitors safe.
Two types of lighting that may increase safety are:
- Path lights: Placing these around the pool edges and along walkways can make the areas more visible.
- Downlighting: Placed above the pool area in a tree or other high area, these create a soft light around the edges of the pool to enhance safety.
Protect your household and guests by having a professional inspect your pool and hot tub wiring. Call ICT Electric at 715-432-1415 for appointments in Oneida County. We guarantee satisfaction with every job!