Whole House Generator Services in Rhinelander, WI
Do you often lose power during major rain or snow storms? If you lose power, it can take hours – and sometimes even days – for it to be restored. This can be a major inconvenience for your household! Instead, you can avoid this by installing a whole-house generator. Call our experts at ICT Electric for appointments in Rhinelander, WI. We offer flat-rate pricing!
Is your smoke detector properly installed? Schedule an appointment to have our experts inspect it.
Benefits of Installing a Whole House Generator
If you often lose power in big storms or in extremely hot weather, you could benefit from a whole-house generator. Some of the advantages of installing these systems in your home can include:
- Improved safety: These units emit fewer fumes than portable generators, making them safer to have around your home and your family.
- Better functionality: These units can work for hours without pausing or quitting. They can also be set to turn on specific appliances during a blackout, like a refrigerator or HVAC system.
- Start automatically: These start automatically after just a few minutes of losing power.
- Peace of mind: A whole house generator can give you assurances that your family and your home are safe during a power outage.
How To Select a Generator for Your Home
It’s essential to purchase the right generator for your house to ensure it will adequately produce power for your household. When selecting a unit for your house you should consider the following:
- Know which electrical appliances and devices you need to function during a blackout.
- Be aware of how the unit works in various temperatures to ensure it works during summer blackouts. This is important to keep the air conditioner running during periods of extreme heat.
- Ensure the system can power your refrigerator during a power outage to protect your perishables.
- Know what size of unit to purchase by determining the total watts of electricity the generator will need to provide.
- Determine how much you want to spend on a system.
Protect your family by adding a carbon monoxide detector to your house. Schedule an appointment with our experts in Rhinelander, WI.
Why You Need a Standby Generator
Are you on the fence over whether or not you need a generator at your home? To determine if you can benefit from a standby generator, consider these questions:
- Does your neighborhood experience heavy rain or severe storms?
- Do you experience power outages more than three times a year?
- Do you experience lengthy blackouts, especially in the summer heat?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, contact our technicians at ICT Electric to learn more.
Do you often lose power during heavy rainstorms? Call ICT Electric at 715-432-1415 for whole-house generator services in Oneida County. We promise to arrive on time!