Electrical Repairs & Troubleshooting in Rhinelander, WI
Have you noticed some oddities with your electrical system recently that you think might signal you need repairs? If you suspect you have a problem, schedule electrical repair and troubleshooting services with a trusted professional. Call our experts at ICT Electric for appointments in Rhinelander, WI. We specialize in electrical work. We’re electrical experts who don’t also dabble in plumbing or HVAC repairs.
Is your electrical system up to code? Contact us for code compliance repairs in Rhinelander.
When To Replace Your Wiring
If your wiring is old or faulty, it’s important to replace it before it leads to potentially dangerous circumstances in your home or building. Some signs that can indicate you need to install new wiring includes:
- Bad connections. These can pose a potential fire risk.
- The lights dim or brighten periodically.
- The lights flicker. This can signal a possible connection issue.
- You smell burning plastic.
- There are visible sparks, flames, or smoke.
- The wires are overheating.
- You notice scorching around or behind the faceplate. The plate may also be hot to the touch.
Symptoms That Indicate You Need Electrical Troubleshooting
Do you need an electrician to inspect your electrical system to identify if there’s an issue? Some signs to watch for can include:
- Frequent electrical surges: These can signal electrical wiring in your house that needs to be repaired or a faulty electrical device.
- Light switches aren’t working: This can signal an issue with the switch, wiring, or circuit.
- Circuit breaker trips often: If your breaker is tripping more frequently than usual it should be inspected by a professional.
- Overloaded circuit: Overloaded circuit boards can cause your circuits to trip if there isn’t enough power to support the demand.
- Flickering lights: If the lights are suddenly flickering in your house, have an electrician inspect the issue to determine the cause.
If you need to schedule electrical troubleshooting services, call our experts at ICT Electric!
Is it time to replace your aging wiring? Call us for wiring repair and replacement services in Oneida County.
Common Electrical Issues
It can be inconvenient – and dangerous – when you have an electrical issue at your house. Unfortunately, these can occur from time to time. Some common problems can include:
- Light bulbs that burn out frequently: While having light bulbs burn out often might seem like an inconvenience rather than a major issue, it can signal a serious problem like a loose connection in the socket or the circuit.
- Dead outlets: These can result from a tripped connection or a tripped breaker due to melting wires or an issue with the outlet.
- Warm outlets or switches: These can present a serious threat to your safety and should be inspected and repaired by an electrician.
Do you suspect you have an issue with your electrical system? Call ICT Electric at 715-432-1415 for electrical troubleshooting and repair services in Oneida County. Our trusted technicians will get the job done!