Electrical Safety Inspections in Rhinelander, WI
Unless your electrical system has a major issue, or if your power is out, you might not notice problems with your system that need to be repaired. To ensure your house is protected and your system is up to code, it’s important to schedule an electrical safety inspection. Call ICT Electric for appointments in Rhinelander, WI.
Do you need to upgrade the lighting in your house? Contact us to learn about our indoor lighting services.
What To Expect During a Whole-Home Safety Inspection
To ensure your electrical system is working properly and is up-to-code, it’s essential to schedule an electrical safety inspection. During these services, you can expect our trusted technicians to check the following elements:
- Light bulbs to ensure they are the correct wattage.
- Outlets to check their condition and prevent electrocution risks.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they are fully functioning.
- Circuit interrupters to make sure they are operating as expected.
- Surge protectors to make sure they are fully functioning.
- Outdoor lighting and electrical components to make sure they are working as expected.
Benefits of Electrical Safety Inspections
There are many benefits to scheduling whole-house safety inspections. Some of the top advantages are:
- Ensuring electrical components in your home are operating safely.
- Identifying any outdated or damaged wiring.
- Locating any potential fire hazards.
- Keeping your electrical components updated for insurance reasons.
- Identifying any potential issues in a new home.
- Examining ways to save energy and electrical costs.
Have electrical issues in your building repaired as soon as possible when you call us for commercial electrician services.
When to Schedule Whole House Electrical Inspections
While you should schedule an electrical inspection in your house from time to time to ensure your system is intact, there are some circumstances that can require services. Some situations where you should book an appointment with an expert include:
- Before buying a new home or property to identify any electrical issues.
- When adding a new major appliance to the house to ensure the electrical system can handle it, and that it’s installed correctly.
- If your home is older than 40 years, as it can be time to identify items that need to be replaced.
- After any major home renovations to ensure the electrical system didn’t suffer any damage.
Does your house need an electrical safety inspection? Call ICT Electric at 715-432-1415 for services in Oneida County. Our trusted technicians will get the job done!