Faulty wiring can cause fires and other dangers around your home. This is not a risk you want to expose your family to! Instead, it’s essential to watch for signs that can indicate you need to have a professional inspect your electrical system and make the necessary repairs and replacements. Call our experts at ICT Electric to schedule appointments in Lac Du Flambeau, WI. We promise to arrive on time to quickly inspect and repair your system.
We offer complete electrical services to Lac Du Flambeau, including:
- Electrical repair and troubleshooting
- Code compliance repairs
- Indoor lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Whole-house generator services
- Electrical safety inspection
- Electrical outlet repair and replacements
- Electrical panel repair and replacement
- Light switches and dimmers
Read our clients’ testimonials to find out why your Lac Du Flambeau neighbors call us when they need electrical repairs.
Installing a New Appliance? Check Your Electrical Panel
When you buy a new refrigerator or install a new air conditioner, you might not think to check your electrical panel and ensure it can handle the demand. However, this is a step you should be taking to determine if you need to upgrade your panel.
If your panel can’t handle the demand to power the new appliance (in addition to your existing appliances), it can cause your circuit breaker to trip. This can be annoying, as well as dangerous.
Instead, you can avoid this by having an electrician inspect your panel and ensure it’s supplying enough electricity.
Call our experts at ICT Electric for appointments in Lac Du Flambeau.
Tamper Resistant Outlets: What You Need To Know
Are you familiar with tamper-resistant outlets? These units became required by the National Electrical Code in 2008. For your safety, these devices have built-in safety shutters that prevent foreign objects from being inserted into the outlet. They only open when an appropriate plug is inserted into the outlet.
If you need these installed in your home to keep it up to code, call our electricians at ICT Electric for appointments.
We offer complete electrical services and expertise to Oneida County. Contact us to learn more!
Questions To Ask Before Buying A Generator
When buying a generator, it’s essential to know what you’re getting into before you make your purchase and schedule installation.
Some questions our experts recommend asking to ensure you are getting the right unit for your property are:
- What size unit do I need?
- What brands do you recommend?
- How do I choose an electrician to install the system?
- What permits do I need?
- Do I need to get the permits or will the electrician obtain them?
- What is the total cost of the installation?
- What ongoing maintenance do you recommend?
- What warranties are available on the unit?
- How does the unit work?
- What do I need to know about this particular unit?
- Is this unit right for my needs and my property?
for Lac Du Flambeau, WI
Need disconnection of power for out building from church
Electrical Wiring for New Home
Install New Electrical Generator
New Home, Electrical