Is there an odd smell coming from your outlets, or have you noticed frayed wires? You need professional electrical repairs at your home or business. Experienced electricians can quickly and accurately repair the issues. Call our experts at ICT Electric for appointments in St. Germain, WI. We promise to arrive on time so we don’t keep you waiting.
We offer complete electrical services to St. Germain, including:
- Electrical repair and troubleshooting
- Code compliance repairs
- Outdoor lighting
- Whole-house generator services
- Electrical safety inspection
- Electrical outlet repair and replacements
- Electrical panel repair and replacement
- Light switches and dimmers
- Indoor lighting
Why do your St. Germain neighbors call us for electrical repairs? Read our clients’ testimonials to find out.
When You Need To Schedule Electrical Panel Repairs
To keep the lights on in your house (literally), you need to have a functioning circuit panel. To keep it running, you need to schedule professional repairs at the first signs of an issue.
Some obvious signs you might notice that can indicate you need repairs are if your lights flicker or if you have circuit breakers that trip often.
Other signs to watch for include if you notice rusted electrical components, or if you are using a lot of power strips throughout your home.
Also, if you have an older home with aging wiring, it can be a good idea to schedule services.
How GFCI Outlets Provide Protection
Have you been told that your outlets are outdated and you need to install GFCI outlets to be up to code? Upgrading to GFCI outlets not only makes you compliant with electrical codes, but it also protects your home.
These outlets shut off the electricity if the amount flowing into the circuit differs from the amount returning. These protect you from electrocution and are typically installed near water sources – like in the kitchen or bathroom.
Contact us to learn about the electrical services we provide to St. Germain, WI.
3 Types of Generators
There are three common types of generators: whole-house generators, portable generators, and inverter generators.
- Inverter generators: These are typically used for recreational activities, like camping or fishing trips. These can power smaller appliances like lights, heaters, fans, phones, and other small items.
- Whole-house generators: These are the best option for your house. They can power your larger appliances, including your air conditioner or heater.
- Portable generators: These are usually used on job sites for tools and other smaller equipment.