Flickering lights can be more than an annoyance. They can also signal you need electrical repairs or replacements. If you see your lights flickering occasionally, or if you notice other issues like a burning smell, you need to call for professional electrical services. Call our experts at ICT Electric to schedule an appointment in Tomahawk, WI. We guarantee satisfaction with every job!
We offer complete electrical services to Tomahawk, including:
- Electrical repair and troubleshooting
- Code compliance repairs
- Electrical panel repair and replacement
- Light switches and dimmers
- Electrical safety inspection
- Electrical outlet repair and replacements
- Indoor lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Whole-house generator services
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our clients’ testimonials to find out why they think of our services.
Electrical Panel: How Many Circuits Are Allowed?
You might be familiar with overloaded circuits, but do you know how many are too many circuits in your electrical panel? It can vary based on the type of electrical panel you have in your home. While a specialty panel might only include 12 circuits, most panels in homes contain anywhere from 20 to 60 spaces, and 40 on average.
If you have questions about your electrical panel, call our experts at ICT Electric for help.
5 Tips for Maintaining Your Outlets
The outlets throughout your house should be maintained, just like any other electrical system in your home. Our electricians at ICT Electric recommend completing the following tasks to keep your outlets working correctly:
- Test the outlets once a month to ensure they are working properly and are safe.
- Replace any old wiring before it starts to cause damage.
- Buy new parts when needed, and ensure they are safe for your family and your home.
- Call a professional to inspect and repair any issues.
- Inspect every outlet in your home.
We provide quality electrical services to our neighbors in Tomahawk. Contact us to learn more.
What To Expect During Generator Installations
Having a generator installed at your home is similar to having other systems and appliances added. Because this can take a couple of days, it’s important to understand what happens during the installation process.
- First, the electrician will install a transfer switch.
- Next, the expert will put the generator in place.
- Once the unit is in the correct spot, the electrical lines will then be connected between the system and the transfer switch.
- Then it will be connected to the fuel source at your home.
- Finally, they will test your generator, ensure it’s installed correctly, and instruct you on how to use it.
for Tomahawk, WI
troubleshooted bathroom lighting
Install new 200 amp underground service, and a 20 amp circuit for GFCI receptacle