Ceiling Fans and Chandelier Services in Rhinelander, WI
Does your house get stuffy in the summer, even with your air conditioner running? You can benefit from installing a ceiling fan. These units help circulate the air to make your house feel cooler in the summer, and can even help disperse the heat during the winter months. To have a ceiling fan or a chandelier installed in your house or building, call our experts at ICT Electric for appointments in Rhinelander, WI. When you book an appointment with us, we promise to arrive on time!
Does your new electric vehicle need an at-home charging port? Learn about our electric vehicle charging station services in Oneida County.
Common Ceiling Fan Repairs
While ceiling fans can offer great comfort all year by keeping the air in your home circulating, they can also encounter problems that need to be repaired. Some common issues our experts at ICT Electric see are:
- The fan is wobbling, which can be the result of a faulty installation.
- The light works but the fan doesn’t, which can signal a problem with the motor.
- The fan and light won’t turn on, which can be due to a number of issues that can be inspected by a professional.
Signs Your Ceiling Fan Needs To Be Replaced
While you might initially think about replacing your ceiling fan due to aesthetics, especially if you recently remodeled your house, there are also functionality issues that can require you to install a new fan. Some signs that can indicate you need to replace your fan include:
- The fan isn’t moving at its usual speed.
- There is severe wobbling that can’t be repaired by a professional.
- There are squeaky sounds coming from the fan.
- You experience frequent problems that an electrical contractor is unable to fix.
Update the lighting in your home with our indoor lighting services. Call us to schedule an appointment in Rhinelander.
What Sized Chandelier Do I Need?
Do you want to add a new chandelier to your bedroom, dining room, foyer, or other room, but you just don’t know what size to get?
While our experts at ICT Electric can help you determine the exact size you need for your home, there are also some guidelines you can use.
Our experts suggest adding the dimensions of the room together in feet, then converting the measurement to inches. This total should equal the diameter of the chandelier you select.
- The fixture should be 17” to 20” wide if the room is smaller than 10’ x 10’
- The chandelier can be 22” to 27” wide if the room measures around 12’ by 12’
- The fixture should be 24” to 32” wide if the room is 14’ x 14’
If you need a new ceiling fan or chandelier installed, hire the experts to do the work. Call ICT Electric at 715-432-1415 for services in Oneida County. We offer straightforward pricing!