Outdoor Lighting Services in Rhinelander, WI
Is the exterior of your home too dark? This can be inviting for intruders. It can also cause risks to visitors and those in your household if it’s too dark to properly navigate your yard, resulting in slips and falls. You can resolve this by installing outdoor lighting, such as motion-sensor lights, patio lighting, and more. Call our experts at ICT Electric for appointments in Rhinelander, WI. We will send trustworthy technicians to get the work done!
Do you need help putting up holiday lights around your yard or property? Call us to schedule services!
Benefits of Security Lighting
Adding security lighting around your house or business can provide protection for your family and building occupants.
Some of the benefits of security lighting can include:
- It can prevent intruders and burglars from targeting your home or building.
- It can prevent critters from entering your property or other unwanted places, like your trash.
- It can help your family, visitors, and guests safely move around your property on well-lit walkways or parking lots.
Types of Outdoor Lighting
You can turn your yard into an outdoor living space by installing the right kind of outdoor lights. There are several types of lights you can select for your property. Some of these include:
- Motion-Activated Lighting: This will help deter intruders as it will turn on and light up the area.
- Security Lighting: Adding lighting in dark areas around your building can prevent dark hiding places for intruders.
- Landscape Lighting: This will help illuminate key areas of your yard to showcase statues, trees, and more.
- Yard Lighting: Adding lights around your yard can increase your protection to prevent falls around your property.
- Patio Lighting: Patio lighting can create an inviting atmosphere around your yard when entertaining guests.
Adding new indoor lighting to your home can quickly change the decor and ambiance of your property. Learn more about the services we offer in the Rhinelander area.
5 Things To Know About Parking Lot Lighting
For the safety of your building’s occupants and guests, it’s important to keep the property’s parking lot well lit. This will protect people as well as their vehicles. Some things you should know about parking lot lighting include:
- Be aware of local ordinances: Make sure the type of lighting you want to install on the property is approved by your local city government.
- Know the industry standards: Work with trusted professionals who can help you determine what types of designs and requirements should be considered for your parking lot lights.
- Know your insurance requirements: Make sure the lights you’re installing meet all property insurance requirements.
- Select energy-efficient lights: To save on utility bills, select lights that are energy-efficient.
- See what others are using: Get ideas by looking at other businesses around you to see what types of lighting they are using.
Adding outdoor lighting to your home or building can create a safe space, as well as deter intruders. Call ICT Electric at 715-432-1415 for outdoor lighting services in Oneida County. We offer straightforward pricing!